Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2020

Setting Sail from New York

I'm home now in beautiful, but cold (at least today) Colorado. The problem of taking a trip to the tropics in January is that, of course, you freeze when you get home. I guess that's the price of admission but I've got so many layers on I look like the Michelin Man, and quite candidly, its kinda hard typing on a keyboard wearing winter gloves. At least I'm not wearing mittens.

As I had mentioned in a blog during our trip from New York to San Francisco via the Panama Canal, onboard WIFI is expensive and problematic at best. I'm sure it will continue to improve but I wasn't able to use it to upload pictures or, heaven forbid, videos during the trip. So over the next few days I'll be sharing some short videos highlighting the different segments of our trip. Here are the first two. The first highlights our departure from the Big Apple (New York) and the second showcases our first port of call in Bonaire. So sit back, during these waning days of January, break out the sunscreen and tag along as we head for some exotic places.

Now if I can just get these darn gloves off...

Sailing out of New York


First stop: Bonaire


1 comment: